- learn about CEAM, policy and, current legislation
- write and practice their 30 second elevator speeches
- write a first version of a three minute testimonial that can be used for many types of actions
- sign up to take action, which include Jefferson City trips, letter writing campaigns, email campaigns, phone calls, etc.
- practice public speaking skills by presenting to group
- gain tips for talking to the media and legislators
- receive insights on what to expect during Jefferson City trips
- engage in mock on-camera interviews
To learn more or schedule trainings, please contact Cici Tompkins, Community Outreach Manager at 314-561-8646 or at Cici@ceamteam.org.