Help ensure that all children have access to high-quality education options.
Supporting education reform means I support:
- An immediate response to the educational crisis in St. Louis that would allow for transfers to non-public schools
- Protecting great teachers
- Increasing the number of high-quality educational options that are available to my kids and kids in my neighborhood
- Ensuring no child is stuck in a failed school district
- Empowering parents to make an educational choice that is right for their child
- Ensuring publicly owned school buildings are available for use to all public schools
Support Quality Education for All Children
End date: Jan 01, 2013
Signatures collected: 26
My child’s rights to an accredited education under current Missouri law are being denied.
I support education reform efforts that will ensure my child, neighborhood, city, and state are well positioned to succeed.