Step 1: Purchase Your Passport
Your journey through the Central West End begins Tuesday, May, 1st and goes until Thursday, May 31st. Plan your own itinerary selecting from the participating merchants.
For just $25, your Passport promises to be a great value with special discounts and values of all kinds from each participating merchant. Once you arrive at your destination, simply offer your Passport to the merchant to receive your special offering. What a great way to support CEAM programs like our scholarship fund for special learners!
Click here to view this year’s participating merchants, offers and to map out your tour of the Central West End!
- Purchase your passport.
- Pick up your passport(s) May 1st during the kick-off event (If you are unable to attend the kick-off event, you may also pick up your passport(s) by visiting the CEAM office anytime on or after May 1 during normal business hours).
- Present your Passport to the Central West End booklet to be stamped by the retailer when making your purchase.
- When dining in a restaurant, please base your gratuity on the pre-discounted amount of your bill.
- Offers are written as plainly as possible. Please see individual merchants if you have a question.
- Want to use your passport at a special time? Don’t forget to check the CWE’s May events! Click here for a list of CWE May events.
*If you prefer, you may also purchase your passports over the phone. Just call 314.454.6544
Step 2: Register Your Passport(s) for the Kick-off Event
Join us on Tuesday, May 1 from 5:30 to 7:30 at
The Vino Gallery to kick-off the Passport to the Central West End!
* Register you and your guests’ passports for this event by completing the form below. All “travelers” may pick up their passports at this time and will receive their first stamp in their booklets for participating in the Kick-off to the Passport to CWE!
*You will receive two thank you emails, one for your registration and another for your payment.
Step 3: Invite your friends!
Click here and invite your friends!